HALF DAY SAILING – MORNING DEPARTURES
- PRICE PER PERSON: 260,00 kn / 35,00 Eur
- PRICE INCLUDES: boat, skipper, fuel, WIFI, insurance, VAT
- PRICE EXCLUDES: meal and beverages
- DURATION: 4 hours
- OPERATES: flexible
- No. Persons: 2
- No Persons: 8
- OPTIONAL: Stop tor lunch at local restaurant.
- NOTE: Recommended booking at least a day earlier.
- Departure at 09:00 am
Zadar canal is a sea passage between Zadar and island of Ugljan. It`s a place of beautiful sea landscapes and rich undersea world. There are numerous islets spread all over the canal and every one of them tells its own unique story.
Departure from Zadar early in the afternoon. Sailing through the Zadar canal towards the island of Ugljan. Sailing boat docks in Preko, small island village. You can take a walk around small port or have a coffee in one of the beach bars, take a swim or visit the nearby islet of Galevac, the green oases where is located old monastery from 14th century.
Sailing continues towards the secluded bay where you can completely relax and enjoy the crystal clear Adriatic sea.
On your way back to Zadar, our skipper will show you the basics of sailing.